MTA – Mobile Travel Agents of Australia are the pioneers of home working in Australia and the proven choice for professional front line corporate and leisure consultants living anywhere in Australia.
MTA is proudly Australian. Our Company was incorporated in 1980 and has been licensed as a travel agency for more than 20 years. In 1999 we saw the future of travel for our company was in the home working arena, which was already growing strongly overseas.
We reinvented our business and became the first to offer a comprehensive home working opportunity to consultants and agency owners throughout Australia.
Since then together with our consultants we have grown an enviable presence and reputation in the industry both in Australia and overseas. MTA is within the top 2% of agencies in Australia and provides access to top tier commission levels and genuine transparency. MTA's industry affiliations include Travelscene American Express Corporate, Virtuoso, IATA, ICCA, AFTA and Virgin Galactic.
MTA – Mobile Travel Agents ensures the highest income potential in the home working model, a smooth transition to a new way of working and also offers Galileo, Amadeus and Sabre in order to ensure no loss of momentum. MTA is the home of choice for career travel agents.
- MTA’ers ‘pier’ into Kauai movie history Friday, 13 December, 2013
- MTA – Mobile Travel Agents – Choose your favourite CRS Friday, 13 December, 2013
- Mobile Travel Agents are Travelscene Corporate members Thursday, 12 December, 2013
- MTA – Mobile Travel Agents are Virtuoso members Wednesday, 11 December, 2013
- MTA – join Australia’s leading mobile travel agency Tuesday, 10 December, 2013
- MTA’s Jessica Watson OAM signs up for 2013 Sydney-Hobart Monday, 9 December, 2013
- MTA – Mobile Travel Agents sell space travel Monday, 9 December, 2013
- Life’s a beach for MTA’ers in the Cook Islands Wednesday, 4 December, 2013
- MTA – Time To Assist AFTA And Influence The ATAS Process Tuesday, 19 November, 2013
- MTA’s Cath Gyles gets the hump with Etihad Airways in Abu Dhabi Monday, 18 November, 2013
- MTA announces roll out of 2013 National Member Update Meetings Wednesday, 13 November, 2013
- Total freedom, flexible hours, better work life balance & higher commissions Monday, 4 November, 2013
- MTA attends ‘ATAS – Travel Accredited’ brand launch Friday, 25 October, 2013
- Jessica Watson OAM re-signs as MTA Brand Ambassador Thursday, 24 October, 2013
- MTA good sport saves the day Tuesday, 22 October, 2013
- MTA ups in-house IT capability with launch of new virtual office resources Monday, 21 October, 2013
- MTA rolls out of new fee structure and Reward/Recognition’ incentive scheme Thursday, 17 October, 2013
- MTA – “Responsible Agents will get it right” Friday, 4 October, 2013
- Impressive keynote speaker line-up confirmed for MTA 2013 National Conference Thursday, 3 October, 2013
- MTA’s Cath Gyles gets into top gear for Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix Thursday, 26 September, 2013